Eimear has performed at many top corporate events and venues throughout the UK including:
- Northern Ireland Chamber Champions Dinner at The Waterfront Belfast 4th April 2016 hosted by Craig Doyle, with guest speaker Irish rugby legend Paul O'Connell
NI Chamber of Commerce quote,
— NIChamberofCommerce (@NIChamber)' May 4, 2016
Irish rugby legend Paul O'Connell
Irish presenter Craig Doyle and Irish Rugby Union player Paddy Wallace
- Terex Ecotec Global Dealer Awards Corporate Dinner at The Guildhall, Derry, Northern Ireland with ND Events-February 2020
- Charity Dinner for The Hope Foundation-Virginia Park Lodge, Cavan-2020 hosted by Chef Richard Corrigan
- Weir & Sons Jewellers Dublin 150th Anniversary at The Round Room at The Mansion House-Launch of the exclusive Patek Philippe limited commemorative watch
- Rolex and Tudor watch Baselworld Collection launch-drinks reception with Weir & Sons Jewellers in Dublin at The Crypt in Christchurch-October 2019
- Armagh, Banbridge and Craigavon Awards (ABC) at Craigavon Civic Centre-With ND Events-June 2019
- Women in Business Awards NI-Crowne Plaza, Belfast, November 2018 (Hosted by UTV's Pamela Ballantine)
- Northern Ireland Tourism Coach & Groups workshop dinner at St. Anne's Cathedral, November 2018
- Fashion show violinist- 'A Night at The Pavillions', Swords, Dublin
- Queen's University events Department-'Eventus',
Drinks reception for The Donors to medical research & medical education
- CIHT Annual Gala Dinner-Titanic Belfast March 2016
- 007 Black Tie Ball Dinner-Templeton Hotel, Belfast-Hosted by Antrim Youth Information & Counselling Centre
- The 'Janus Awards'-Northern Ireland Institute of hospitality at The La Mon Hotel, Belfast 2015
- AIG corporate event drinks reception- May 2015, 25 Fitzwilliam Place, Dublin
- AIG Christmas party December 2015-O'Callaghan Alexander Hotel, Dublin
- NYE Gala Banquet at The Slieve Donard Hotel for 2 years 2015/16
- Growing Something Brilliant corporate champions dinner at Belfast Harbour Commissioners
- Honda for the TT Races winner's event, Isle of Man, 3 years running
- Manchester's Bafta Gala dinner, Drinks reception-private club (above Rosso)
- Waterfront Hall-Remembrance service Oct 2013
- UTV (Ulster Television) Business Awards at The Culloden Hotel, Holywood
- The Savoy Hotel alongside top UK tenor (Cricketer, James Anderson, actor, Brian Blessed & Roger Dakin were speakers at the event)
- Holland theatre tour with Peter Corry's 'Celtic Rhythms' show
- Toured the UK's theatres extensively as the lead fiddle player and backing vocalist for 3 years with 'Essence of Ireland' show
- Chartered Insurance Institute event with M.Toal at the Culloden Hotel
- Budapest: Corporate function with M. Toal
- Wooden Spoon Anniversary, Blackpool
- The Celtic Manor, Newport: Fifa football association event
- The Brewery London, St. George's Day event
- Hampshire Cricket Club Ageas Bowl
- Royal Ulster Academy of Arts (RUA) Annual Art Exhibition, Ulster Museum, Belfast. Sponsored by KPMG
- Newcastle civic hall, Lord Taverner lunch
Booking Éimear for your event will ensure a fantastic evening of beautifully played music.
Her background sets are perfect for drinks receptions, as she plays a large selection of well known popular classics, light classical, folk and jazzy uptempo instrumentals.
Éimear's music creates a talking point for your guests. Her violin playing creates stunning ambience and enhances the atmosphere during your special event.
Éimear plays a wireless Bridge Aquila silver-blue electric violin, which, if requested, allows her to be a roaming musician. This adds a touch of class and uniqueness to your event. Alternatively Éimear can perform on the stage.
Éimear has a brilliant reputation for being an entertaining and captivating performer when it is required within an event or function.
Éimear has many years of experience and knows just what it means to 'perform' as a violinist.
This helps to make your event memorable and stand out from others.
Restaurant and hotel violinist
Éimear has had the pleasure of providing ambient violin instrumental sets at the following venues & events
- Galgorm Resort & Spa-Christmas Day Event for 3 years running in The River Room restaurant
Galgorm Resort & Spa and Fratelli's Belfast-Valentine's Night
- The Knife and Fork restaurant at Malone Lodge Hotel in Belfast-resident violinist on Sundays & for special events throughout the year
- Cha Bar in Knutsford, Cheshire-resident violinist
- Bianco, Italian restaurant, Sale, Cheshire
- Coriander Indian restaurant weekly
- Lough Erne Resort, Co. Fermanagh, Mother's Day
- Café Parisian, Belfast city centre-dinner background violinist