Fun music lessons for children
Would you like your child to have private music lessons online? If so, you have come to the right place! 🎼
I have been so lucky to have had music in my life since I was a child. Growing up in a musical family meant I was surrounded by singing, music and instruments! Throughout school I played violin and also trained in the City of Belfast School of Music in Northern Ireland for 12 years.
I have a BMus (Hons) degree from The University of Ulster at Jordanstown in Northern Ireland and a PGCE in secondary music teaching. I also have years of experience (with Wigan and Warrington Borough Council) as a peripatetic violin and keyboard/piano teacher.
My general music lessons include
- learning a wide range of fun songs
- learning about the importance of stage presence
- confidence building techniques for performance
- songwriting skills (for examples of my own songs and compositions listen to the player on the home page)
- musical ear (aural) training
- scales and exercises
- learning to read musical notation (theory)
and much more!
Lessons are kept fun and interesting as Eimear demonstrates all the different musical skills with the use of her violin, the Roland digital piano, tin whistle and her guitar!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.